Two of our midwives, Carolien and Burny, are IBCLC certified lactation consultants and can help you with breastfeeding questions and concerns. With their additional knowledge and experience, nutritional problems can be solved and uncertainties taken away. This allows you to fully enjoy the benefits of breastfeeding.
Our lactation consultants can advise you on:
- Preparing for Breastfeeding in Pregnancy
- Problems with latching on
- Pain or discomfort while feeding (thrush, fissures, etc.)
- breast inflammation
- Asses if a tongue tie is too short and act if necessary
- Building off breastfeeding
Some health insurers reimburse a lactation consultation from the supplementary package. View the policy conditions to check whether a consultation is reimbursed.
If you need a lactation consultation during or after pregnancy, please contact us.