What are you going to learn?
– The best poses to breastfeed
– Latch on your baby proper
– Practical information
– Everything about pumping & storing your milk
– How breastfeeding and work go together
Breastfeeding is not just healthy. The benefits go beyond nutrition, for your baby and for you. Not only do you provide your baby with all the necessary nutrients through breast milk and build its immune system, you also produce an incredible amount of oxytocin. This helps in the bonding with your child. Breastfeeding also helps you with your physical recovery, helps you and your baby fall asleep, reduces your risk of postpartum depression and even breast cancer. Wonderful, isn’t it?
Costs course You breastfeed like this! € 50,—
* This course is included in the Vital package
The course is given at Anthony Fokkerweg 80A.
The course is given in Dutch.
– October 24, 2022 at 7.30 pm
– november 29, 2022 at 7.30 pm
– January 9, 2023 at 7.30 pm